Mercedes Benz A Class W169 A200 CDI - Facts and Figures
|Torque||300 Nm - 221 lb/ft|
|MPG City||33.0 MPG|
|MPG Motorway||49.3 MPG|
W169 A200 CDI Review
We want to find out opinions of W169 A200 CDI Owners. Do the figures above match your A200 CDI figures? Have you had any problems during ownership? Is it your Daily Driver? Would you recommened this type of A Class?Tell Us About Your Ownership
A Class W169 A200 CDI Problems, Faults and Recalls
- R/2005/140 - Wiper Arm May Fracture - It has been identified that during the manufacturing process a notch may have been formed on the wiper arm which in extreme cases can cause the arm to fracture.
- R/2008/126 - Seat Belt Buckle Could Detach. - Seat belt locking pawls may break in the event of an accident which in the most unfavourable circumstances may lead to the seat belt buckle detaching
- R/2008/147 - Engine Emergency Shut Off On Board Diagnosis Or Tank/speedo Signal May Be Affected - Possibility of transfer of incorrect control unit software which could affect engine shut off control in an emergency situation or the on board diagnosis system or tank/speedometer signal
- R/2008/149 - Engine Could Lose Power. - The electrical connection in the interior of the crankshaft sensor's chip housing may be interrupted which may result in loss of power and the inability to restart engine
- R/2010/123 - Fuel May Leak - It is possible on some fuel tanks that the vent pipe is not to specification. This can lead to a small leak into the charcoal canister and if not rectified can over a period of time result in a fuel leak.