Mercedes Benz SLK R172 SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY - Facts and Figures
|Model||SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY|
|Power||204 PS - 150 kW - 201 BHP|
|Torque||310 Nm - 229 lb/ft|
|MPG City||33.0 MPG|
|MPG Motorway||41.0 MPG|
R172 SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY Review
We want to find out opinions of R172 SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY Owners. Do the figures above match your SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY figures? Have you had any problems during ownership? Is it your Daily Driver? Would you recommened this type of SLK?Tell Us About Your Ownership
SLK R172 SLK 250 BlueEFFICIENCY Problems, Faults and Recalls
- R/2013/031 - Fuel May Leak - The flange of the fuel filter may leak due to a non-compliance in the supplier's production process. Should this occur a fuel odour may arise or fuel escape.
- R/2014/085 - Airbag May Not Perform As Specified - The front passenger air bag module may not have been installed according to specifications. If activated it is possible that separate parts of the passenger air bag module may become loose and may detach.
- R/2014/182 - Oil May Leak - On certain diesel engines the 'O' ring may not have been produced to the correct specification. This may allow oil to leak and contaminate the environment. If excessive oil is lost engine damage may occur.
- R/2015/208 - Engine May Fail - The camshaft could break and damage the engine due to it not being manufactured to the correct specification. If the condition occurs it will lead to a sudden loss of drive thereby increasing the risk of a collision.
- R/2015/210 - Engine May Fail - The camshaft could break and damage the engine due to it not being manufactured to the correct specification. If the condition occurs it will lead to a sudden loss of drive thereby increasing the risk of a collision.
- R/2015/209 - Engine May Fail - On certain petrol engines the camshafts may not have been correctly manufactured. They may fail causing engine damage and the engine to stall
- R/2015/259 - Risk Of Fire - The high pressure fuel lines have not been manufactured to the correct specification which over time can lead to crack formation and fuel leaking. Fuel escaping in the presence of an ignition source could lead to fire.
- R/2016/093 - Electrical Fault Could Allow Vehicle To Roll Away When Left Parked - On certain vehicles fitted with 9 speed transmission the back up battery may not connect during main battery failure. This may prevent selection of Park on the transmission or operation of the electronic parking brake.
- R/2016/120 - Steering Efficiency May Be Reduced - A lock nut on a rear suspension tie rod may not have been manufactured to the correct specification. It may not act as intended even tightened to specification. It is unlikely the rod will disconnect but it may loosen and affect the vehicle's handling characteristics.